All News & Events
- An Update on the Measles Outbreak in the US April 29, 2019
What are the newest guidelines for measles vaccinations?
- Adults with no evidence of immunity should get 1 dose of MMR. Immunity is defined as documented receipt of 1 dose, or 2 doses, 4 weeks apart if high risk, of live measles virus-containing vaccine, laboratory evidence of immunity or ... Continue Reading
- FOR YOUR NEW YEAR’S EVE HANGOVER, DON’T TAKE TYLENOL January 19, 2018
Even if you’re considering medications to treat hangover symptoms, it’s still important to stay hydrated, said Dr. Alan Glaser, the medical director at Wellesley Primary Care Medicine.
There’s also another catch. Drugs—legal and illegal—get processed by the liver. In general, healthy human livers can work through the alcohol in one drink in about an hour. Taking ... Continue Reading
- WPCM – January 2018 November 17, 2017
We are excited to announce that we will soon begin offering an online and in-office dispensary of select professional grade nutritional supplements. As new research emerges each year, we have become more aware of the important role that vitamins, minerals, and herbal supplements can play in the health of our patients. Because nutritional supplements sold ... Continue Reading
- Nutritional Counseling November 17, 2017
We are excited to announce that we will soon begin offering an online and in-office dispensary Of select professional grade nutritional supplements. Stay tuned to our website for more information On how and when to register for exclusive, patient -only access to our online dispensary !
Patient Centered Medical Home: We have been successfully granted recognition ... Continue Reading
- Seasonal Flu vaccine September 2, 2010
Flu Season 2017-2018
We are giving out the Quadrivalent flu vaccine which covers 4 strains of the influenza virus (two influenza A and two influenza B) for broader coverage vs the Trivalent flu vaccine (two influenza A and One influenza B).Continue Reading
- BCBS CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE June 28, 2010
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts (BCBSMA) has officially recognized Wellesley Primary Care Medicine’s efforts to deliver quality care to our patients by presenting our practice with the BCBS CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE. This indicates that our practice is in the top 10% of primary care physicians in the state, based on BCBS’s measures comprising their ... Continue Reading